Our Investment Philosophy
At Souders Financial Group, our investment philosophy is centered on helping to protect and grow your assets as we help you pursue the goals that are most important to you, your family or your business.
- Risk tolerance alone should not be the basis for investment selection. Considering risk tolerance without considering your goals is like traveling without a destination. Successful investing is rooted in the development of a Financial Plan, based on careful consideration of assets, goals, risks and time horizon viewed together.
- No asset or investment should ever be purchased without a clear understanding of the potential use of the asset and the time horizon for when it will be needed.
- Investor behavior may be even more critical than investment selection when measuring the success of your financial strategy. That’s because emotional decision-making can undermine your investment strategy, causing investors to move into and out of the markets at inopportune times.
Our Investment Management Approach
At Souders Financial Group, we offer advisory services through our own independent registered investment advisor (RIA), Advantage Investment Management. This arrangement provides us with access to a full array of non-proprietary financial products, services and resources used to develop and manage our own model portfolios.
Through the use of our model portfolios and other investments, as appropriate, our team of experienced financial advisors and portfolio managers seek to create an investment portfolio tailored to your objectives that can help ensure your assets are strategically allocated, diversified and managed over time, based on your needs and risk tolerance.
Our team approach to investment advisory and portfolio management services helps to ensure you benefit not only from our collective experience, but the many perspectives and specialized expertise our individual team members bring in managing your portfolio.
In constructing your investment portfolio, we seek:
- Quality investments, offering tangible value and utility
- Diversification through various assets, asset classes, investment management styles and methodologies
- Income generating investments that can provide an important component of total return, especially for investors in or nearing retirement
*Diversification does not eliminate the risk of market loss. Investing involves risks, including loss of principal and fluctuating value.