Our Guiding Principles
As independent advisors we enjoy the freedom to place your best interests first, ensuring our advice, recommendations and strategies are fully aligned with your goals and objectives.
The following core principles dictate how we conduct business every day.
- As independent advisors we have no proprietary products, no obligations to investment product manufacturers, and no cross-sell quotas or home-office directives that may lead to conflicts of interest.
- Our relationship with you is based on honesty, trust, respect, and our ongoing commitment to your success.
- We educate you, helping to empower you to make well-informed decisions about your financial future.
- We develop personalized strategies, unique to your needs and aligned with your individual or business goals.
- We are committed to remaining at the forefront of industry innovation and developments by continually educating ourselves, tracking market trends, and employing leading edge technology for your benefit.
Our independence is supported by LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.* The firm provides access to a comprehensive array of tools and resources for independent financial advisors, enabling them to provide objective financial guidance to their clients. LPL Financial has no proprietary products.
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996–2013, based on total revenue.